Implementation Manager (Small / Medium)
- 3-9 Yarra Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067 (Flexible)
- Head of Onboarding
We’re looking for a systematic and experienced Implementation Manager for SME and Enterprise clients. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Onboarding (maternity leave) and General Manager. The successful candidate will assist with onboarding of clients from sales handover, to data, to configuration and training.
You’ll be working with an amazing team of people that care about their job and enjoy coming to work in a fast paced dog-friendly “scaleup” environment.
What you’ll need to do
- Systematic thinking - ability to assess, suggest and implement improvements to consistently deliver - the best customer outcomes.
- Critical thinking and problem solving - to find solutions to challenges within the team and to offer support solutions to clients that will best-suit their needs
- Project management - Undertaking all necessary tasks from Sales handover to completed project, including handover to Customer Support team
- Time management - Driving adherence to project timelines to deliver projects to schedule
- Client relations/communication - establishing a partnership with clients, setting expectations and managing stakeholders
- System configuration - Hands-on configuration of client data to default or agreed scope
- Training - delivery of training services to clients, including office & technician sessions for different audiences
What you’ll need to bring
- Experience SaaS Implementation or Onboarding
- Experience with solutions consultation experience
- Be technologically adept, technically precise
- Proficiency with Excel/Sheets
- Innately curious, driven to learn and become an Uptick expert via our self-access resources
- Ability to prioritise, track and report on client implementation status
- Delegation and collaboration within and across teams
- Agility, resilience and attention to detail
- Bonus: Experience within the fire or HVAC industry
Who you’ll need to be
- Compassionate and a team player
- Articulate and solutions focused
- Organised and data driven.
- Highly skilled at managing client relationships and building rapport
Uptick is Australia's fastest-growing provider of field-servicing software for building compliance. Their all-in-one asset maintenance solution allows service providers to manage their mobile workforce, maintain customer assets and report on compliance, ultimately to improve building safety, reduce admin costs and improve efficiencies.
Uptick was founded in 2014 by Aidan Lister when he saw a significant modernisation opportunity to improve the way buildings are maintained. His belief is that if Uptick improves the visibility of maintenance and compliance, they can improve the safety of billions of buildings, create huge efficiency and ultimately protect lives. The success of his vision has been undergirded by the quality of Uptick's SaaS offering which is now used to maintain over 25% of Australian commercial and multi-storey residential buildings, by field servicing companies performing critical asset maintenance.
Uptick currently has 200+ customers and a 99% retention rate. Over 450,000+ buildings and millions of assets are maintained using Uptick's software every year. With a growth rate near 90% they are targeting international expansion into the NZ and UK markets. The US and Canada markets represent a further medium-term growth opportunity.
The business recently received a significant investment round from Accel-KKR. This investment and partnership will enable Uptick to fuel their international expansion, grow their customer success capabilities and accelerate their ambitious product roadmap. This marks Uptick's fourth funding round - early investors include Australia investment firms such as Folklore Ventures and Equity Venture Partners.