Implementation Manager (Enterprise)
- 3-9 Yarra Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067 (Flexible)
- Head of Onboarding
We’re looking for a systematic and experienced Implementation Manager for enterprise clients. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Implementation (Enterprise) and Head of Customer Success. The successful candidate will assist with onboarding large-enterprise clients and with the development of new and refinement of existing onboarding processes across the business and all clients.
You’ll be working with an amazing team of people that care about their job and enjoy coming to work in a fast paced dog-friendly “scaleup” environment
What you’ll need to do
- Manage relationships with numerous stakeholders, both internal and external
- Think systematically- ability to assess, suggest and implement improvements to consistently deliver the best customer outcomes.
- Think critically and solve problems - to find solutions to challenges within the team and to offer support solutions to clients that will best-suit their needs
- Manage projects - of client implementations, new or upgrading processes, collaboration with other teams/depts
- Training - delivery of training services to clients, including office & technician sessions for different audiences
- Process development & implementation - engage the team to understand requirements and develop solutions to increase efficiency and efficacy of Uptick client onboarding
What you’ll need to bring
- Extensive experience SaaS Implementation or Onboarding
- Experience with solutions consultation
- Bonus: Experience within the fire or HVAC industry
- Be technologically adept, technically precise
- Proficiency with Excel/Sheets
- Innately curious, driven to learn and become an Uptick expert via our self-access resources
- Ability to prioritise, track and report on client implementation status
- Delegation and collaboration within and across teams
- Agility, resilience and attention to detail
Who you’ll need to be
- Compassionate and a team player
- Articulate and solutions focused
- Organised and data driven.
- Highly skilled at managing client relationships and building rapport
Uptick is Australia's fastest-growing provider of field-servicing software for building compliance. Their all-in-one asset maintenance solution allows service providers to manage their mobile workforce, maintain customer assets and report on compliance, ultimately to improve building safety, reduce admin costs and improve efficiencies.
Uptick was founded in 2014 by Aidan Lister when he saw a significant modernisation opportunity to improve the way buildings are maintained. His belief is that if Uptick improves the visibility of maintenance and compliance, they can improve the safety of billions of buildings, create huge efficiency and ultimately protect lives. The success of his vision has been undergirded by the quality of Uptick's SaaS offering which is now used to maintain over 25% of Australian commercial and multi-storey residential buildings, by field servicing companies performing critical asset maintenance.
Uptick currently has 200+ customers and a 99% retention rate. Over 450,000+ buildings and millions of assets are maintained using Uptick's software every year. With a growth rate near 90% they are targeting international expansion into the NZ and UK markets. The US and Canada markets represent a further medium-term growth opportunity.
The business recently received a significant investment round from Accel-KKR. This investment and partnership will enable Uptick to fuel their international expansion, grow their customer success capabilities and accelerate their ambitious product roadmap. This marks Uptick's fourth funding round - early investors include Australia investment firms such as Folklore Ventures and Equity Venture Partners.